SECOND SHOOTER AGREEMENT
1. SECOND SHOOTER PHOTOGRAPHER: The Second Shooter Photographer is an independent contractor who must supply their own equipment. This role is to be a second shooter to Georgie James Photography.
2. RESERVATION: The Second Shooter Photographer will reserve the date of the job upon confirmation from Georgie James Photography.
3. PROOF IMAGE DELIVERY: After the wedding, the Second Shooter Photographer will provide Georgie James Photography with all unedited images at the end of the event. Georgie James Photography reserves the right to edit and adjust images as seen fit.
4. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the Second Shooter Photographer will not be entitled to any payment.
5. TRAVEL: The Second Shooter Photographer is responsible for all his/her travel however expenses of up to $100 will be paid to cover fuel costs upon provision of receipt.
6. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The Second Shooter Photographer agrees to turn over all copyright of the images taken while working under contract to Georgie James Photography. The Second Shooter Photographer may not, under any circumstance, sell the images. It is agreed that Georgie James Photography may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website promotion.
7. PAYMENTS: The Second Shooter Photographer will be paid the remaining balance two weeks after the event upon provision of invoice for hours worked and receipt for travel costs. The amount of pay will have been agreed to at the reservation of the date.
8. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: All insurances must be covered by the Second Shooter Photographer. Georgie James Photography is not liable for any camera/equipment damage or personal injury, whether or not as direct or indirect result of performing set duties. The Second Shooter understands and agrees that while they are recommended by Georgie James Photography they are responsible for all work done for clients through Georgie James Photography. Georgie James Photography shall not be liable legally or financially for any damages incurred during an event, lost or stolen images or any reason or situation that might occur before, after or during the event. It is the sole responsibility of said Second Shooter. Should images be lost, stolen, damaged or any other event that would require monies be refunded to Georgie James Photography.
9. NONDISCLOSURE and NONCOMPETE: (a) At all times while this agreement is in force and after its expiration or termination, Second Shooter agree to refrain from disclosing Georgie James Photography customer lists, trade secrets, or other confidential material. Second Shooters agree to take reasonable security measures to prevent accidental disclosure. (b) While this agreement is in force, the Second Shooter agrees to use his/her best efforts in photography and to abide by the nondisclosure and noncompetition terms of this agreement; The Second Shooter agrees not to compete with Georgie James Photography when working with Georgie James Photography clients. Competition means referring, accepting, and\or discouraging business to or from any company other than Georgie James Photography.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.